All starts here!
We offer a 4 hours intensive course that determines the standards of your music and allows us to establish the direction and course we best believe suits you.
What we teach you in the Starter Course:
- How to prepare your own setup which includes connecting Ableton to sound cards, mixers, monitors, microphones, headphones and midi controllers.
- Ableton Live's Graphical User Interface . We go through all aspects of Ableton's interface to make sure you understand exactly how to use.
- How to make your own beats & bass lines in a few simple steps.
- The difference between Audio & MIDI channels, how to use clips and envelopes.
- We take you through Ableton's Effects and Instruments, giving you a brief introduction to the core components.
- How to Remix or edit an existing track.
- How to Prepare a Live DJ performance setup with midi controllers & perform
- How to Record your set, render it and make it all ready to burn to CD.
Electronic music production & performance with ABLETON
In this course we learn in depth electronic music production with Ableton from A to Z. We are starting from the very basics of audio/midi and end up with complex usage of any drum machine, synth, audio/midi effects. There are more practical lessons then theoretical lessons, a lot of hands on control. Basically at the end of the lesson students know every little knob of the interface, tips and tricks of the software. Near to that we teach building musical blocks, creating sequences, compositions, Dj'ing and performing live on stage. Learn how to customize live to your personal way of working.Learn more here