Master Course: Electronic music production & performance with ABLETON LIVE.
Master classes are set to a maximum of 6 students per class which allows us to focus on each student and guarantee complete student satisfaction.
We begin from the very basics of Audio and MIDI and take you all the way to your own finished tracks.
- Throughout the course we cover a large variety of topics which include but are not limited to:
- Ableton's Graphical User Interface and how it compares to other DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations).
- Warping and Abusing Audio.
- Creating and Using complex chains of effects and instruments.
- Composition Techniques
- Live Performances.
- DJ'ing with Ableton Live.
- Audio Engineering 101.
- Duration: 9 weeks
- Class capacity: 6 Students max.
- Location: Oude Waal 26 Sous, Amsterdam
- Price: 599€ excl. BTW
- Next Dates:
- Starts every 2nd week of each month
- Result: Every student will be able to produce / perform LIVE & DJ with ABLETON.
* Each topic dives deep into the mechanics of Ableton and every detail is explained in a fun and interactive manner.
Throughout the course we will also discuss and analyze today's Electronic Dance Music world, we look into the past and understand how Old-School ideas still live on in our New-School digital way of working. We also analyze the Audio Industry, giving students a better insight into the way the industry works and how to get a step ahead of the competition.
The Master Course consists of a 4 hour lesson once a week from 18.00 till 22.00 for a period of 2 months. This Means 8 weeks of 4 hour lessons aa well as the added bonus of taking your tracks to a professional Studio. The cost of the 32 hours Master Class program is 599 € + 19%Tax
After the school program we keep in touch with all our students, assisting in any way possible! We mean it ! Students are encouraged to E-mail or Phone when ever a problem or query arises, once you are part of the Unis Academy family we will always do our best to keep you happy and include you in our ever-growing network.
We recommend our students come with their own laptop and headphones with a copy of Ableton. We can offer Up to a 40 % discount on Ableton Live & Ableton Live Suite as well as many other well-known brands of both hardware and software.
Our courses are aimed at all Levels, we cater for those with little to no musical experience as well as bands who want to get more technical, Producers looking to learn a new DAW or just understand Ableton better, DJs who have so many ideas but find it difficult to express them, Artists looking to improve their live performance set-up. No matter what your current level is, we promise that after 8 weeks with us and following the course curriculum you be able to produce what ever comes to mind!